Tasks help Users to keep track of their to-dos and to drive workflow.
Many different modules can create a task, such as Assessments that need to be completed or review, findings that need to be completed, Incident/Accident investigations, or requests that come in.
How to Access Tasks
- From the Salute Portal Landing Page, select Tasks from the Management modules on the right side of the page.
- If there is a red icon next to "Tasks", the number inside of the red icon indicates the number of Tasks that are assigned to the User.
- Once on the Tasks landing page, Users will be able to
- Use the preset filters to see your tasks
- Select an individual Tasks to see more detail
- Filter the list by selecting a column header (multiple filter capability) to select a list of items
- Export the item details to excel for additional analysis
- View the completed task on the Completed tab
- Selecting a Task will redirect the User to that item within the system